Another Cookie Recipe I Was Considering Is The Vegan Pumpkin Spiced Chocolate Chip Cookie, lol
The Name Alone, Right?
I’m Not Actually Going To Try This One At Christmas, But I Will In The Future
Still, I Thought Some Of You Might Want To Give It A Go For The Holidays!
ORIGINALLY POSTED HERE
- 1/2 cup vegan butter (I used Earth Balance), softened (left at room temperature for 15-20 minutes)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (you can use up to 1/2 cup, depending on how much you like chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Using a stand mixer or electric beater, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add vanilla extract and pumpkin puree and beat until incorporated.
- Sift in pumpkin spice, baking powder, baking soda, and flour and mix until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips. On a lined, thick-bottomed baking sheet (I use a silpat on an aluminum jelly roll pan) scoop out 1.5 tbsp amounts of dough (roughly 1 inch balls) leaving at least 1 inch of space between the cookies for spread.
- Bake for 12 minutes (until edges are slightly browned) and let cool on a wire rack for 1 minute before removing from pan and letting cool completely on the wire rack.
Follow Me On Twitter @JCooksVegan
& Now On Instagram @ jcooksvegan
Vegan Pumpkin Spiced Chocolate Chip Cookies